Skip to Content

The LG G5 Friends 360 CAM LG-R105, All the led lights flash red constantly when I try to turn on the

Right out of the box, this device wouldn't turn on, and after holding down the power button for about 10 seconds, all 3 led lights flash red, and I have to do the same thing to make them stop.

The LG G5 Friends 360 CAM LG-R105, All the led lights flash red constantly when I try to turn on the

Posted on 2018-01-13 15:07:43 Mobile Accessories Vote Up0Vote Down
Right out of the box, this device wouldn't turn on, and after holding down the power button for about 10 seconds, all 3 led lights flash red, and I have to do the same thing to make them stop. I have left the unit plugged in overnight incase it just needed charging and still nothing. What to do?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: The LG G5 Friends 360 CAM LG-R105, All the led lights flash red constantly when I try to turn on the

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-08-30 20:32:03 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Good day Gford_30,

you can try to reset the camera with the following steps:

Simultaneously press and hold the Power Button and the Shutter Button for 8 seconds. Release the buttons after you hear the second beep, and then press the Power Button within 4 seconds to reset the device.