Skip to Content

Device replacement/repair

I dropped my lg stylo 3 and shattered the screen. Can i get a replacement phone or screen free from lg. I've only had the phone about 2months.

Device replacement/repair

Posted on 2017-10-08 06:02:37 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I dropped my lg stylo 3 and shattered the screen. Can i get a replacement phone or screen free from lg. I've only had the phone about 2months.
Tagged:

4 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Device replacement/repair

ambsmi2001ambsmi2001 LG Moderator
    Posted on 2017-10-09 13:23:55 Vote Up1Vote Down

Hello Kathyj71, for assistance from LG, please go to Twitter at @LGUSSupport or on Facebook @LGUSAMobile, or you can call them at 1-800-793-8896

• Reply Title Icon

SyaoranSyaoran Member
    Posted on 2017-11-03 20:54:46 Vote Up-5Vote Down

WOW! Someone comes to LG's community forum for support and they are directed to social media. That is pathetic!

• Reply Title Icon

killer3beakiller3bea Member
    Posted on 2017-11-28 09:09:36 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I had just bought an LG Phoenix and activated it 8 hours later I barely dropped it and it cracked and broke phone wouldn't work and it got so hot I took the battery out they just told me there's nothing they could do and I had to buy that I was forced to buy another one due to financial reasons and what do you know same exact problems texting sounds when nobody's texting me Google telling me to change my email password excetera internet just going in circles and cracked screen again I can tell it's going to stop working and break for good any day or hour and this is been my second phone I've had only for a month the first one for 8 hours and then there's nothing in mildew I cannot wait until I can get my another phone next month I will never buy an LG product again their junk my opinion
  • Reply Title Icon

stf7stf7 Power User
    Posted on 2017-11-28 22:48:37 Vote Up0Vote Down
    They were also provided the phone number, which is what they should use FIRST.