Skip to Content

I am looking to coinnect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC TV, does anyone have this working?

Hi, I'm looking to connect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC, I have 2 - logitech K400's, a plus and an "r", the plus connects, but only the mouse pointer works, no other keyboard functions work, and the K400r does nothing.

I am looking to coinnect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC TV, does anyone have this working?

Posted on 2018-01-19 04:21:57 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi,

I'm looking to connect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC, I have 2 - logitech K400's, a plus and an "r", the plus connects, but only the mouse pointer works, no other keyboard functions work, and the K400r does nothing.

Does anyone out there have a working solution for me to try?

Thanks!!

4 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: I am looking to coinnect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC TV, does anyone have this working?

stf7stf7 Power User
    Posted on 2018-01-19 17:46:27 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Are you using the K400 with the USB dongle?

Are you trying the keyboard in say, YouTube? Probably won't work. Did you try opening a Browser window? What happens if you view YouTube in a browser? Does it accept keystrokes then?
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: I am looking to coinnect a wireless keyboard to my 55UH6030-UC TV, does anyone have this working?

gmolekgmolek Member
    Posted on 2018-01-19 21:36:43 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I am trying to connect a Logitech K830 TV (which is supposed to be supported) to my OLED65C7P. I connect the Unifying receiver dongle, turn on the keyboard and attempt to connect from the setup screen and the TV says there is no keyboard present. Any suggestions for what I am doing wrong would be appreciated.
  • Reply Title Icon

aabbaabb Member
    Posted on 2018-01-21 05:00:29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Yeah, I am using the USB dongle that came with the K400.  I tried 2 different browsers, Firefox and Silk browser, both reacted similarly ... the mouse pointer works (it is pinkish  , and is rounded on one side narrowing to a point on the other ... which points at 11 on a clock) Clicking the left button, bring up the input port on the screen, click it again and it goes away, the right button has no effect.  I can not select any of the pre-defined apps like YouTube, google video search, IMDB, etc with the mouse pointer

Even though there is a flashing vertical bar in the search/address field, nothing I do on the keyboard has any effect on that field
    The 3 sound keys (mute, increase volume, and decrease volume all work fine.
    Some of the function keys bring up various input related icons

The situation is pretty much the same when i try o use Silk

I am using a new model  amazon fire TV box as my streaming device.

Thanks for any thoughts or ideas.
  • Reply Title Icon

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-08-31 19:05:26 Vote Up0Vote Down
    This thread seems to have been abandoned by the original poster, and I will be closing it now. If you feel this was done in error, please direct message me.
This discussion has been closed.