Skip to Content

Help! My lg 43uk6300pvb AI thinQ internal sound not work when connected with RCA cable to my decoder

I bought my lg 43uk6300pvb thin Q TV few months ago , but when connected with RCA cable to decoder the internal TV sound was not working and my decoder has no…

Help! My lg 43uk6300pvb AI thinQ internal sound not work when connected with RCA cable to my decoder

Posted on 2019-09-10 13:00:12 TV/Audio/Video Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought my lg 43uk6300pvb thin Q TV few months ago , but when connected with RCA cable to decoder the internal TV sound was not working and my decoder has no hdmi port ,my TV sound set up only has hdmi arc, internal TV sound and optical , plz is any other way I can connect my TV wit my decoder to make the sound work?

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Help! My lg 43uk6300pvb AI thinQ internal sound not work when connected with RCA cable to my decoder

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-09-10 16:29:51 edited September 2019 Vote Up5Vote Down
    waletext, what is being connected to the TV with the decoder? 
    waletext

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Help! My lg 43uk6300pvb AI thinQ internal sound not work when connected with RCA cable to my decoder

waletextwaletext Member
    Posted on 2019-09-10 17:36:24 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It's antenna decoder , it came with RCA cable but when I connected RCA cable from decoder to my smart TV , it displayed but no sound from the internal TV speaker ,and when I connected my PS3 to my smart TV with hdmi cable , the internal TV  I sound was working ,does anyone has the solution to it?
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-09 12:48:21 Vote Up0Vote Down
    waletext, we suggest that you may try to use an adaptor like optical to RCA or HDMI to RCA but to set your expectation it's not a guarantee that it will work.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!