Skip to Content

Start Button Won't Respond Easily

We purchased a top load 5.0 CF Turbo Wash a week ago.  It powers up just fine and you can program your settings but when you press the start button, it does …

Start Button Won't Respond Easily

Posted on 2019-10-05 15:57:32 Washers Vote Up0Vote Down
We purchased a top load 5.0 CF Turbo Wash a week ago.  It powers up just fine and you can program your settings but when you press the start button, it does not always respond.  We have held it down and it wouldn't respond, we have pushed it on the arrow side of the button and it wouldn't respond.  We have to leave it alone for a few minutes and try again.  Sometimes we have to hold it down and it will work, or other times barely touch it and it will start up.  This is very frustrating as it is brand new.    

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Start Button Won't Respond Easily

MikePeaMikePea Member
    Posted on 2019-11-07 18:19:38 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Same problem with a WT7300C. After pausing, I can't restart it.Waiting 4 minutes makes it empty, and, essentially cancels the cycle. LG, please help.
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: Start Button Won't Respond Easily

WorthFloridaWorthFlorida Member
    Posted on 2019-11-10 13:52:10 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have a similar problem with my 7100, Before the water level reaches its final level, I pause, add a garment, restart and the wash cycle never continues. The indicator does read WASH and I do add garment when the ADD GARMENT indicator is on. I must power down and start a new cycle. It does not do it every time, most times it works.