Skip to Content

Amazon Prime Video App Won't Load - LG 50LF6100

Amazon Prime Video App was working fine on the weekend.

Amazon Prime Video App Won't Load - LG 50LF6100

Posted on 2019-10-11 12:15:30 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Amazon Prime Video App was working fine on the weekend. When I got to the smart menu and open the app it just freezes on a loading circle and I have to turn off and on the TV.

I have done the initialization of Premium and even done the fix apps after update problems in the settings. I have the most recent update for the TV the check update says.

I'm unable to get into the app to logout of it like some other help pages say to do. I'm at a loss at this time and I REALLY don't want to have to buy a streaming box to hdmi to the TV.

Please help me with this.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Amazon Prime Video App Won't Load - LG 50LF6100

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-08 19:38:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @KnightDemons, We need to make sure that the TV has no problem with internet connection first if you are saying that there is an Application that is having issues.  If internet is good and there are other applications working and the software version is really updated, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the app after checking the availability of the same apps on LG content/smart world.   You may go to our support website by accessing:    https://www.lg.com/us/support/help-library    to get the available Troubleshooting steps. 

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!