Skip to Content

Tv won’t connect to WiFi

Hi I’ve had my tv for around 16 months now , around 5 months back it stopped connecting to any WiFi.

Tv won’t connect to WiFi

Posted on 2019-10-20 08:29:43 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi I’ve had my tv for around 16 months now , around 5 months back it stopped connecting to any WiFi. I contacted curry who I bought it from who arranged for LG to get in touch. They knew exactly what problem was over a phone call( which I found suspicious) 2 weeks later a technician called and fitted a new chip in back of tv and everything was good again. Only for the same thing to happen again , this time curry’s won’t help and I spoke to a LG call center after I requested a call back ( which took 5 weeks) who said parts and repairs not guaranteed and would cost me £200+ to be fixed again. I find this very upsetting as my tv ( which I love when working) cost me a lot of money and has broken twice in 16 months with nobody really willing to help. 
I did speak to a LG rep in curry’s who again knew exactly what the problem was and that it was an issue with these TVs but now been rectified . Surely it LG’s responsibility to fix the issues with these TVs 
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Tv won’t connect to WiFi

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-10-21 17:02:02 Vote Up0Vote Down
    greg0076, what is the model number to your TV?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!