Skip to Content

WARRANTY

Word of warning: in your warranty it says if your product cannot be fixed, it may be replaced. That is absolutely not true. They are never replaced.

WARRANTY

Posted on 2019-10-31 15:00:36 Dishwashers Vote Up0Vote Down
Word of warning: in your warranty it says if your product cannot be fixed, it may be replaced. That is absolutely not true. They are never replaced.

I had a control board and main board replaced in my dishwasher. The dishwasher was just under 2 yrs. old. After the control board and main board were replaced still under warranty, it quit working within an hour of having the new parts installed.

From the time I reported the problem to LG and the servicer fixing it, it was 3 months. I am now out of warranty for the control board and main board to be replaced under the warranty. Obviously there is major defects with the manufacturing of this product. 

Do not buy this dishwasher. I was told by the servicer of LG the appliances are NEVER replaced. 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: WARRANTY

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-05 21:19:36 Vote Up0Vote Down
    093063tj, please message me your contact information used to contact LG for the repairs and I will have the case reviewed further.  

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!