Stove peeling

Posted on 2019-11-13 22:39:56 Cooking Appliances Vote Up0Vote Down
this is just after a year of use worst product, and very disappointed 

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Stove peeling

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-14 23:10:56 Vote Up5Vote Down
    1234Larson, please message me your information and I can have service scheduled to get this resolved.
    LG4chopin

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

amberdawnamberdawn Member
    Posted on 2019-11-16 16:56:36 Vote Up0Vote Down
    BUYERS BEWARE.....I ordered new LG Black Stainless Appliances in December 2017, they arrived scratched in multiple places. I asked immediately to return them, I have email proof. Was told I had to speak to dealer whom would not return and agreed to fix with new parts. Multiple pieces had to be ordered twice as they arrived with the finish scratched, insulation oozing from ice maker . Our fridge, stove and microwave are now peeling all around the handles, This is very clearly a manufacturers defect. We only use a wet watered and dry microfibre cloth to clean. As I can see from the pictures from others the finish is peeling from where handles join and the finish ends, this is quite obviously a problem with the finish and nothing any of us have done to our appliances. Shame on you LG for not standing up for your products. Can you imagine buying a new car and the paint peeling after a year? Unacceptable and covered under warranty, so why is this any different. We paid over 5500$ for appliances, a premium over the stainless option, I only wish I would have researched more before making this purchase as I deeply regret it. The time I have spent fighting with LG trying to get someone to help is pathetic. I have been a very loyal LG client and own 2 TV, 3 heat pumps, washer and dryer and all kitchen appliances and the loyalty means nothing. Do what's right LG, listen to your customers. This is not fair!  I plan to seek legal counsel and see what my rights are as a consumer. Make it right LG.  
  • Reply Title Icon

LG4chopinLG4chopin Member
    Posted on 2019-11-26 03:50:35 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Wow... I certainly hope things work out for you. I hope my luck holds out. The only appliances I buy, whether for home or rentals, are LG.  But I’m following you and what happens in you case will certainly affect my behavior.