Skip to Content

32LG60 TV white screen

My 32LG60 TV recently failed on me. When I turn it on, I notice the delay is a little bit longer than usual to start.

32LG60 TV white screen

Posted on 2018-02-17 11:59:34 1080p LED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
My 32LG60 TV recently failed on me. When I turn it on, I notice the delay is a little bit longer than usual to start. Once it's on the screen is blank with no picture or sound. 10 seconds later the screen slowly fades into a white screen. I would have to press the power button on the remote controller a few times until it actually shuts off. I want to mention this behavior started to happen a month ago where once I shut off the TV for the night and turned it back on the next day it was working ok. It happened 2 times before. Now it's not recovering like before and if I keep it on with the white screen it actually goes into a continuous reboot cycle unless I shut it off with the remote controller. Any solutions?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: 32LG60 TV white screen

stf7stf7 Power User
    Posted on 2018-02-17 12:46:35 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Seems like it might be a power supply issue. Is it still under warranty? If not maybe you could explain the behavior to a tv technician for a quote. I see that these boards are available on the web and ebay and not very expensive. Maybe it's not an expensive repair.