Skip to Content

NeoChef 2.0 cu ft. Microwave purchased in April - Broke in June -

I have been trying to get my money back for a microwave that didn't last 3 months. They want me to buy another LG microwave to get reimbursed!!

NeoChef 2.0 cu ft. Microwave purchased in April - Broke in June -

Posted on 2019-11-22 18:05:07 Cooking Appliances Vote Up0Vote Down
I have been trying to get my money back for a microwave that didn't last 3 months. They want me to buy another LG microwave to get reimbursed!! REALLY?????  Who in their right mind would buy another LG microwave??  I just want my money back but they are making it very difficult continually asking for the same information over and over. I registered the microwave with LG. They can never find the serial or model number even though I've sent it numerous times. I will never purchase another LG product if this is how they deal with their customers.

4 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: NeoChef 2.0 cu ft. Microwave purchased in April - Broke in June -

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-22 21:12:22 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    WantRefund, please message me your contact info used to reach out to LG and I will review to see how we can help.
    WantRefund

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

WantRefundWantRefund Member
    Posted on 2020-01-09 18:10:01 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I would appreciate a response to my comments. I would like a refund.  Ignoring and not responding to complaints is not the way to build confidence in any consumer. I will not give up trying to get my refund. I had to buy another microwave.
  • Reply Title Icon

WantRefundWantRefund Member
    Posted on 2020-01-13 13:55:29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I still have not been contacted about this issue. I've given you all the information requested. I want a refund for the money I spent when I purchased this microwave oven that didn't last 3 months. I had to purchase another microwave. I sent in all the receipts as requested months and months ago and no one has responded to my concerns. Is this the way you treat customers???
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2020-01-14 20:03:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @WantRefund, I have sent you a message regarding you case the refund for the microwave. Any further details regarding you case would need to be discussed via the messenger.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

This discussion has been closed.