Skip to Content

LRE3061ST Cooks unevenly

First let me say that I own nothing but LG appliances, washer/dryer, dishwasher , refrigerator and oven; I am overall very satisfied.  My oven, however, performs less than desired.  Because the element and fan are in the back of the oven, I find I must rotate all food while baking because the back browns faster than the front.  Doesn't matter if convection or regular baking.

LRE3061ST Cooks unevenly

Posted on 2019-11-24 19:58:41 Cooking Appliances Vote Up0Vote Down
First let me say that I own nothing but LG appliances, washer/dryer, dishwasher , refrigerator and oven; I am overall very satisfied.  My oven, however, performs less than desired.  Because the element and fan are in the back of the oven, I find I must rotate all food while baking because the back browns faster than the front.  Doesn't matter if convection or regular baking. I've tried different rack locations, different pans, low side, high side, it never changes.  The oven is about a year old and I've tolerated it, but I'm growing dissatisfied.  Are there any suggestions?  I'm considering replacing the oven with a higher quality LG replacement, any suggestions there or do all LG ovens cook unevenly?

Thank you

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LRE3061ST Cooks unevenly

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-11-26 19:40:47 Vote Up0Vote Down
    cwayner, there aren't any suggestions outside changing the rack position and the cookware. I can have a tech out for the unit the be examined for any problems. If you would like to have service scheduled, Please send me a message, https://lgcommunity.us.com/messages/add, with the information below to schedule a service appointment.

Name:

Address:

Phone number:

Model Number:

Serial Number:

Date of Purchase:

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LRE3061ST Cooks unevenly

philbr41philbr41 Member
    Posted on 2019-11-27 20:33:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Mine cooks unevenly as well. I thought the whole purpose of the convection oven was to circulate the air for more even cooking. Guess not.