Skip to Content

LDT7797BM.ABMEEUS touch panel unresponsive

I can't get the dishwasher to respond to my touch of the power button. When I open the door, the light comes on so it's getting power. But it won't start.

LDT7797BM.ABMEEUS touch panel unresponsive

Posted on 2019-11-27 20:20:38 Dishwashers Vote Up0Vote Down
I can't get the dishwasher to respond to my touch of the power button. When I open the door, the light comes on so it's getting power. But it won't start.
Tagged:

8 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LDT7797BM.ABMEEUS touch panel unresponsive

jkubiznajkubizna Member
    Posted on 2019-11-28 03:16:48 Vote Up5Vote Down
    We are having a similar issue. I ran the dishwasher today but now it won’t power on or start. We can see faint lights in the board so it is getting power. We have a flicker of power earlier tonight so wondering if it was a power surge that killed a fuse in the dishwasher. 
    slocummj
  • Reply Title Icon

slocummjslocummj Member
    Posted on 2019-12-01 17:13:51 Vote Up0Vote Down
    My LDF5545ST.ASTEEUS dishwasher will not turn on. No lights. Power to unit good. Any clues?
  • Reply Title Icon

WitchyOne333WitchyOne333 Member
    Posted on 2019-12-12 01:50:51 Vote Up0Vote Down
    My LDT7797BD dishwasher is not working either.  The interior light works but the top controls do not.
  • Reply Title Icon

slatewearslatewear Member
    Posted on 2019-12-12 19:03:50 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Exactly what just happened to mine. Hoping for help
  • Reply Title Icon

lauriedjlauriedj Member
    Posted on 2019-12-15 17:56:21 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Oh wow, mine just did the same thing around the same time yours did. Lights work inside but the door panel lights won't come on at all. Obviously a flaw if so many people are having the same issue at the same time on the same model! Now what LG?
  • Reply Title Icon

jifterjifter Member
    Posted on 2019-12-16 01:21:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Did anybody get an answer?  Ran dishwasher the other day & it worked.  Had a slight flicker of power since, now there is 0 power to control panel but the internal lights come on.  It’s only 1.5 yrs old.  From what I’m seeing it may be the noise filter?
  • Reply Title Icon

Shabat_ShalomShabat_Shalom Member
    Posted on 2019-12-17 21:10:51 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Did you try to lower front legs of your dishwasher and see if power comes on to the buttons?
    I've warned about this issue in several posts here already.
  • Reply Title Icon

MLGMLG Member
    Posted on 2019-12-21 01:42:21 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Well, LG hits another customer with their less than stellar dishwasher.  Just under two years of ownership and the response from my display is nonexistent, no lights, no sound, nothing.  I thought it was the incoming power but I verified that I did have power to the dishwasher. Now I read all of these threads relating to the same issue.  I give LG a chance to stand by their products but I’ll be damned if I’m paying for a service tech to replace a part they should never have installed in the first place.