Skip to Content

HELP! Trying to connect a converter using the Av2 section

Help, plz look below.

HELP! Trying to connect a converter using the Av2 section

Posted on 2019-12-04 09:21:31 Help & Troubleshooting Vote Up0Vote Down
Help, plz look below. This is what the back of my older LG 3D smart TV looks like.  Over the years the hdmi ports become lose so those wont jet me connect a ROKU. Can somebody plz explain to me the exact names wires and converter box I'll need to use this AV 2 section. To connect to a converter box that will take a hdmi input that will take roku. Plz list the names of the wires and converter box. I'm confused on why the white red and yellow come together to only accept on yellow cord. (NEED TO KNOW NAME OF THIS CORD) and will this section be the right way to connect a converter box that will allow me to have a hdmi input for roku? Sense the ones that came with the tv are broken and loose? Thank you for tiur help! Xoxo 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: HELP! Trying to connect a converter using the Av2 section

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-12-06 21:55:53 Vote Up0Vote Down
    NikkiGagnon, there would be an adapter provided with the unit that would connect to the TV and have the A/V connectors on the other end. I would not have any recommendations for a converter since LG does not manufacturer any, but it would need to be a HDMI to A/v adapter.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!