Connecting your Soundbar using HDMI (ARC)
HDMI (ARC) means High-Definition Multimedia Interface Audio Return Channel. This is a method of transmitting sound from your ARC compatible TV to your Soundbar.
Most Soundbar models support ARC, but it is best to consult the manual to be sure.
To connect your Soundbar using HDMI (ARC):
Note: Simplink will need to be enabled for ARC to function.
1. Make sure the Soundbar is powered On.
2. Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI (ARC) output on your TV (usually HDMI 1), to the HDMI input slot on the Soundbar.
3. Locate the Sound menu on your TV (differs by model).
4. Select Sound Out from the Sound menu.
5. Choose Audio Out(Optical/HDMI ARC)from the list.
6. Your Soundbar should automatically switch to ARC mode. If not, change the function on the Soundbar to HDMI IN.