Terms and Conditions
LG reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement and change or discontinue the Site at any time without prior notice to you. If any future change is unacceptable to you, you should discontinue use of the Site. Please review this Agreement frequently as your continued use of the Site will constitute acceptance of this Agreement and any modification to it.
- You agree to post material on the Site that is service-related in nature and focused on LG products and supporting other LG customers. Do not disclose any personally identifiable information on the Site.
- You agree not to post material on the Site that is harassing, threatening, offensive, disruptive, slanderous, defamatory, speculative/unsubstantiated, abusive, vulgar, obscene, discriminatory, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to post material in violation of applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- You agree not to use the Site for advertising or commercial purposes.
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to access, use, and post on the Site.
- You agree that LG has the right and license to use any material posted by you on the Site on a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide basis.
- You agree that LG may gather and maintain any material posted on the Site by you. LG will maintain such material in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Neither LG nor its service partner that administers the Site will be responsible for any data breach attempted by any outside third-party.
- LG does not endorse any material posted by you or any other LG Community participants on the Site.
- LG may edit or remove any material posted by you that violates the Agreement and may permanently block you from the Site for posting such material. However, LG will not be liable for failure to edit or remove any material that violates this Agreement and blocking such LG Community participant from the Site.
- LG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any post or take reasonable action against you at any time.
- Should you have any questions about your use of the Site, please post your question on the Site or email LG using the LG Email Form.
- ANY MATERIAL OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROVIDED BY LG ON THE SITE IS PRESENTED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NONINFRINGEMENT.
- LG assumes no liability for any Site failure and/or delay where such failure and/or delay result directly or indirectly from causes beyond the control of LG, including but not limited to, strikes or labor troubles, fires, floods, storms, service partner problems, any governmental regulation, law or order, or any other event that is beyond the reasonable control of LG.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.